Jacob Stropes is a corporate attorney who focuses his practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling and representation.
- Wayne State University Business & Community Law Clinic, Detroit, MI, Student-Attorney, 2021
- Honigman LLP, Summer Associate, 2021
- Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee, Washington, D.C., Fellow, 2020
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Team, Chancellor
- Wayne Law Review, Executive Articles Editor
- Full Academic Merit Scholarship
University of Michigan Ross School of Business, B.B.A.
- High Distinction
- James B. Angell Scholar
- University of Michigan Minor in Writing Journal, Co-Founder & Editor-in-Chief