Our Professional Attorney Department provides our clients with staffing flexibility and cost savings comparable to an ALSP, without sacrificing the seamlessness, consistency, and quality of a unified Honigman team.
Through its flexible staffing solutions, Honigman FOCUS has implemented unique attorney staffing models that allow Honigman to stay nimble in a market of ever-evolving client needs and attorney employment considerations. By combining these staffing models with other FOCUS services such as cutting-edge practice technologies, process improvements, and legal project management, Honigman is achieving both marked internal efficiency gains and delivering innovative, individually-tailored, high-quality service and results on every client matter.
Our Professional Attorney Department consists of an in-house team of non-traditional attorney roles, including cross-practice interdepartmental attorneys at its foundation, and our industry-leading due diligence center – Honigman Review Solutions – comprised of a team of dedicated review attorneys who specialize in corporate due diligence. The combination of our in-house team of Professional Attorneys and creative staffing and fee structures allows us to develop bespoke legal services tailored to your legal staffing and budgetary needs. Through our Flexible Staffing service, we right-source our work, both externally and internally, so the appropriate personnel with the necessary skills and experience can cost-effectively address every aspect of any project.
How our flexible staffing model drives value for you:
- High-quality legal services for both routine and specialized subject areas at a lower price-point for clients with a higher cost sensitivity – our data shows an average cost savings of 30%.
- Optimized work allocation through unbundled legal services.
- Right-sourced legal teams through efficient, appropriate, consistent and cost-effective staffing structures.
- Streamlined service and thorough, consistent representation on matters with large diligence or discovery components, avoiding outsourcing of large-scale tasks to contract workers while still remaining highly cost-efficient.
- Big-law firm quality and staffing capabilities from institutionally trained attorneys at a more accessible price.
Honigman often functions as an extension of our clients' legal departments by performing the company's high-volume routine contract review. Through FOCUS' Flexible Staffing program, the firm designated an interdepartmental staff attorney to perform routine contract review, supervised by a senior-level associate, with the relationship partner still available to address strategy or particularly complex issues as necessary. This 85/10/5 staffing structure provides the client with seamless service and peace-of-mind that any complex issues that arise during the review are addressed with comprehensive and proportional service by high-level specialists at appropriate price-points.