One of the key objectives of Honigman FOCUS is to provide the firm’s clients with a true partner in achieving their legal and business goals.
We offer clients an array of services to complement their organizations on a no-cost basis through Honigman FOCUS. We strive to build strategic partnerships with our clients, which begins by understanding what “value” means to the client. The Honigman team works with you to identify opportunities to enhance the client-firm working relationship through our value-add services, in addition to other services available through Honigman FOCUS.
Our value-add services include:
- Honigman HAbility Training: Our HAbility training programs are designed to accelerate your internal growth and education efforts through the use of our firm’s tools, resources and training offerings. You can select from a wide range of timely and relevant podcasts and presentations from our HAbility catalogue that provide legal and regulatory updates, but you are also able to request a specific topic or leverage our membership to PLI to obtain quick CLE credits to meet your team’s needs. All of our HAbility programs are tailored to your business and are able to be offered on-site or remotely.
- Legal Updates: You are able to subscribe to e-blast articles that are sent out by lawyers in various practice areas that may be relevant to your business. These updates are provided from time-to-time when a particularly noteworthy change or development occurs in the legal landscape.
- Honigman Collaborate: Our Honigman Collaborate site, which serves as your client portal for real-time reporting and provides contract management and data room functionality, is available to our clients on a value-add basis.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Efforts: Honigman is strongly committed to, and promotes and celebrates, the critical importance of having a diverse workforce within our firm and the legal profession that reflects the vitality of the communities we serve. Our priority is to ensure that women and minority attorneys and professionals are given the opportunity to succeed at Honigman. We partner with our clients to further our aligned diversity goals which include, but are not limited to, identifying and discussing issues and concerns regarding policies and work place culture and promoting initiatives and policies designed to encourage an inclusive and equitable work environment. Not only will we work with you on external diversity initiatives, but we will also continue to work internally to make sure our values relating to diversity and inclusion are reflected in your Honigman team.
- Pro Bono Initiatives: At Honigman, we believe it is our responsibility to make the legal system more accessible and affordable to all, regardless of economic status or ability to pay. The pro bono program at Honigman has been a deeply ingrained and vibrant component of our culture and one that brings great value to our practice of the law. We actively seek pro bono and community service opportunities to serve those in need. We welcome the opportunity to partner with our clients in providing pro bono services.
- Intelligence Gathering: We regularly use intelligence gathering tools to better understand the needs of our clients and get ahead of emerging issues or industry developments. In addition to the external analytics platforms that we have access to for general insights, we have also created an internal tool for our litigation matters: our Judicial Database. Our attorneys have curated a database containing insights on judges and past-representations that allows us to craft the best legal strategy for our clients.
- High-investment Services: Occasionally, we are able to offer clients participation in networking services such as strategic alliance programs, customized referral networks, and CEO roundtables.