Nicholas Voran is an attorney in the Corporate department focusing his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities transactions, and general corporate matters.
- Served as a judicial intern for the Honorable James Plakas in the 35th District Court of Michigan, 2017
- Served as a legal intern for the Honorable Annette Berry in the 3rd Circuit Court of Michigan, 2014
- Legal Advocacy for People with Cancer Clinic, Legal Research Assistant, 2019
- Rainbow Autowash, Manager, 2011-2018
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- cum laude
- Journal of Business Law, Managing Editor
University of Michigan-Dearborn, B.A./B.S.
- Criminal Justice and Psychology
- with high distinction