Brian Kandler is an experienced public policy professional who provides strategic advice to a broad spectrum of public and private stakeholders. He has significant experience in regulatory issues related to energy, the environment, and telecommunications.
- Advises clients regarding economic development, public policy, and regulatory issues
- Represents clients with interaction with government agencies, legislative committees, and elected and appointed legislative staff
- Appointed to the Environmental Advisory Council of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Served on the Board of Directors for the East Michigan Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association
- Worked as legislative staff for the Michigan House Minority Leader, and for the Chair of the House Committee on New Economy and Quality of Life
- RWC Advocacy, Government Affairs Consultant, 2012-2018
- Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce, Director of Government Relations, 2008-2012