Sarah Schade is a corporate attorney who focuses her practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling and representation.
- Honigman LLP, Summer Associate, 2021
- The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Detroit, MI, Judicial Intern, 2020
- Antone, Casagrande & Adwers, P.C., Farmington Hills, MI, Legal Assistant, 2018 – 2019
- Michigan House of Representatives, Office of Representative Sowerby, Lansing, MI, Legislative Fellow, 2018
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- summa cum laude
- Full Tuition Academic Merit Scholarship
- Wayne Law Review, Media and Technology Editor
- Moot Court, Problem Writer
University of Michigan, B.A.