Cindy Lu is a Partner in Honigman’s Corporate Department where she focuses her practice on advising private equity funds and public and privately held companies in mergers and acquisitions and divestitures in domestic and cross-border transactions. She regularly advises clients across numerous industries, including cannabis, manufacturing, healthcare and technology, with transaction sizes ranging from a few hundred thousand dollars to over $350 million. In addition, Cindy advises portfolio companies of private equity funds and other businesses with respect to day-to-day general corporate matters.
- Represented a privately held multi-state cannabis operator in acquisitions of cannabis operators
- Represented a NASDAQ-listed medical device developer and manufacturer in a cross-border acquisition of a medical device company
- Represented a national investment advisory firm in acquisitions of investment firms
- Represented a national title agency in the acquisition of a title insurance company
- Represented a national e-commerce accelerator in acquisitions of direct-to-consumer brands
- Represented a dental partnership organization in the acquisition of multiple dental practices
- Represented a private-equity backed digital product consultancy in the acquisition of a digital marketing agency
- Represented a private-equity backed holding company in acquisitions of B2B technology services companies
- McGuireWoods LLP, Corporate Associate
- ArjoHuntleigh Inc., Counsel
- MVTRAC, LLC, Manager, Legal & Finance
- HFR Asset Management, LLC, Legal Associate
DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
DePaul University, B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
The Best Lawyers in America
- Recognized in practice area of Corporate Law, Ones to Watch, 2023