Chase Yarber is a corporate attorney who focuses his practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling and representation.
- Honigman LLP, Summer Associate, Summer 2021
- Michigan Supreme Court, Extern to the Hon. Brian Zahra, June 2020 – August 2020
- Lipton Law Office, Law Clerk, May 2018 – August 2019
- National Labor Relations Board, Field Examiner Extern, Summer 2017
- Law Office of Lee Steinberg, Legal Assistant, May 2017 – January 2018
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
- summa cum laude
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Charles J. Cohen Scholarship – Jewish Bar Association of Michigan
- Law Review, Executive Editor of Outside Articles
- Moot Court, Senior Member
- Contracts, Applied Legal Theory and Analysis, Teaching Assistant
Michigan State University, James Madison College, B.A.
News & Insights
Trends in Arbitration: Direct Benefits Estoppel Diminishes Class Relief Eligibility 99 U. Dᴇᴛ. Mᴇʀᴄʏ L. Rᴇᴠ. (Volume 99, Issue 1, 2021)