Aaron concentrates his practice in the financial services industry, representing national, regional, and community lenders in real estate and asset-based financing, with an emphasis on syndicated and participated loans.
Included in his practice is a focus on corporate and real estate transactions, including advising businesses and business owners on commercial real estate sale, acquisition, development, and leasing; mergers and acquisitions; and general business planning.
In addition to his transactional experience, Aaron also advises his business clients on the importance of succession and estate planning.
- Corporate counsel to a 3D printing company with respect to Series A investment by international aerospace client.
- Represented a sole lender in series of construction loan facilities for standalone medical offices.
- Represented a sole lender in credit facility relating to acquisition of plastics manufacturing company by strategic investors.
- Advised a co-lender in $500MM revolving and term facility for regional national gas pipeline.
- Lead negotiation and oversight for multimillion-dollar sale of majority interest in two companies, including drafting of contribution agreement, operating agreements, non-competition agreements, consulting agreement, assignment documents, and other corporate documentation
Professional & Community Involvement
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Mortgage Attorneys Association
- Small Business Advocacy Counsel
- Buffalo Grove Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce