With lawyers fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and French and a deep understanding of the regional cultural, legal and political nuances, we help regional and international clients from different industry sections do business in Latin America countries.
Our Latin team, along with our vast support network, advises clients on their significant matters in the regions, including, without limitation:
- Cross-border M&A and joint ventures transactions;
- Project financing for both borrowers and lenders;
- Structuring and raising debt or equity capital;
- Litigations and alternative dispute resolution;
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements, including master service agreements and scope of work documents;
- Import/Export regulatory compliance for products and services to/from the U.S.; and
- Guidance on how to comply with international and local antitrust and anticorruption laws.