The Future is Now - Regulation of Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act
5708 Cornerstone Drive
With the anticipated promulgation of regulations by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in March 2010 to limit greenhouse gas emissions from mobile sources, both the Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and the Renewable Operating Permit (ROP) programs of the Clean Air Act will apply to Greenhouse Gases (GHGs). Get the latest update and developments on how to apply the Clean Air Act to GHG emissions.
As the EPA and states wrestle with how to apply the Clean Air Act to GHG emissions, our experts from industry, law and government will update you on the latest developments and what to expect in the coming months.
The MMA, in partnership with the State Bar of Michigan Environmental Law Section, invite you to attend this conference.
Pricing: $40/person (pre-registration and pre-payment required)
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. (continental breakfast and lunch)
Location: Lansing Community College, West Campus/M-TEC, 5708 Cornerstone Drive, Lansing
Registration: Register online to LeAnn Hicks at email@example.com or call 800-253-9039 (press 9 and ext. 557) or 517-487-8557 for registration assistance.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Understanding How We Got Here: Massachusetts v EPAdecision; EPA Endangerment Finding, etc.
- Mobile Source Rules
- Regulation of GHGs Under PSD and ROP Programs: EPA's Tailoring Rule
- Bringing It All Together: A Panel Discussion on Implementing GHG Regulations
- S. Lee Johnson, Partner Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Paul Collins, Associate, Miller Canfield
- Lynn Fiedler, Deputy Chief, Mucigen Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Air Quality Division
- Randy Gross, Director of Environmental and Regulatory Policy, MMA
- Kyle Jones, Chief Environmental Counsel, Chrysler
- Steve Kohl, Partner, Warner Norcross & Judd, LLP
- Jeff Post, Principal, Environmental Partners, Inc.
- Lou Pocalujka, Senior Environmental Planner, CMS Energy, Inc.
Who Should Attend: CEOs, CFOs, controllers, plant managers, environmental managers, facility managers and accountants, persons responsible for environmental supporting.