Sherwin Shushtari is a corporate attorney who focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities transactions, and general corporate matters.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Judicial Intern to the Honorable Avern Cohn
- 7th Judicial Circuit Court of Michigan, Judicial Intern to the Honorable Joseph J. Farah
- Michigan House of Representatives Legislative Assistant to State Representative Peter J. Lucido, 2018
- Harfouch Law Firm, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2018
Michigan State University College of Law, J.D.
- summa cum laude
- Business and Securities Law Institute
Oakland University, B.S.
- cum laude