Shayda Safapour is the Senior Business Development Manager for the Litigation and Intellectual Property Departments. Shayda also manages firm industry groups, co-leads Honigman’s Sales Club series, and facilitates the Business Development Group Coaching program. In addition, she serves as the Business Development Liaison for the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Committee and supports the firm’s DEI initiatives with client facing communications and internal and external DEI related programs.
Shayda leads business development efforts drawing on her vast experience in the legal marketing arena as well as her experience practicing law for nearly 7 years. She supports partners with strategic growth plans and communications across various markets. Shayda takes a tailored and personalized approach to business development that emphasizes authenticity and creativity to support increased visibility and revenue.
- Baker McKenzie LLP, Business Development Professional, 2017-2018
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP, Marketing Manager, 2015-2017
- Cassiday Schade LLP, Marketing Manager, 2013-2015
- Farsi (Persian)
- Graduate Fellowship
- English Literature
- Dean's List
- Honors College
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Professional & Community Involvement
- Illinois State Bar