Shannon Duggan is a litigator whose broad range of experience includes white collar criminal defense and investigations, complex contract disputes, data security and privacy litigation, class action defense, and copyright and trademark litigation. Her practice spans all stages of litigation, from pre-suit counseling to appeals.
Shannon also has a robust civil and criminal pro bono practice, including representing nonprofit organizations in cases involving significant child welfare issues before the Michigan Court of Appeals and the Michigan Supreme Court.
- Judge Gerald Pappert, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Law Clerk, 2018-2019
University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D.
- magna cum laude
- Notre Dame Law Review
- Moot Court
University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan Pro Bono Honor Roll, Tier 1 (2021)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Federal Bar Association, E.D. Mich. Chapter
- Newsletter Committee Member
- Detroit Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- OCBA Inns of Court chapter member
- Notre Dame Club of Detroit Board of Directors member
- Academy of the Sacred Heart Alumnae & Alumni Board member