Rama Jawad is a corporate attorney and a member of the firm’s private equity practice group. Rama advises private equity sponsors on a wide range of transactions, including mergers, asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, and other corporate matters. Rama's clients also include portfolio companies, other private companies, start ups and emerging companies across an array of industries, including technology, manufacturing, healthcare, automotive, professional services, and education.
Rama has experience counseling investment fund sponsors, investors and principals on fund formation. She also provides guidance in private placement, venture capital and growth equity.
Rama is also a member of Honigman’s Emerging Companies Group.
- Represented a Los Angeles-based private equity firm in their acquisition of a leading provider of technology enhanced solutions and services for the administration and recordkeeping of employee stock ownership plans and 401(k) plans
- Represented a Utah-based private equity firm in their acquisition of a leading dental service organization that supports the operations of 30 offices in the Western U.S.
- Represented a private equity firm in a merger with a leading medical marijuana company in the U.S. and Canada
- Hogan Lovells US LLP, Associate, 2016-2019
- Michigan Journal of International Law, Articles Editor
- International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), Fundraising Chair
- Juvenile Justice Clinic and General Criminal/Civil Litigation Clinic, Student Attorney
- New York
Professional & Community Involvement
- Detroit Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- New York City Bar Association
News & Insights
- Press Release |