Raechel Conyers is a litigation attorney that assists with products liability actions, and complex commercial litigation matters. Raechel has assisted in representing individuals and public and private companies in a variety of complex litigation matters before juries, judges, and arbitrators both in the United States and abroad.
- Assists in representing national and international manufacturing clients, including marine, commercial equipment, automotive, furniture, and consumer products manufacturers.
- Assists in defending product liability, warranty issues, business risk management, and complex litigation matters.
- Assists in handling other general complex litigation matters for clients.
- Assists with various stages of litigation for numerous corporate clients, including written discovery, depositions, dispositive motion practice, and courtroom advocacy, as well as developing trial and settlement strategies
- Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Law Clerk, 2012
- Phi Alpha Delta; Black Law Student Association, Social Chair
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- magna cum laude; National Honors Society for Collegiate Scholars; Golden Key International Honors Society; Dean Charles W. Hart Award
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Michigan Super Lawyers, Recognized as a Rising Star, 2019-2022
The National Black Lawyers, Recognized in Top 40 Under 40, 2022
Top 50 Lawyers In America, 2022
Professional & Community Involvement
- State Bar of Michigan
The Florida Bar
American Bar Association
Wolverine Bar Association
Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
The Wolverine Bar Association
- Board of Directors, 2017-present
News & Insights
- Press Release |
- Press Release |