Raechel Conyers is a litigation attorney that assists with products liability actions, insurance and reinsurance litigation and arbitration, and complex commercial litigation matters. Raechel has assisted in representing individuals and public and private companies in a variety of complex litigation matters before juries, judges, and arbitrators both in the United States and abroad.
- Assists in representing national and international manufacturing clients, including marine, commercial equipment, automotive, furniture, and consumer products manufacturers.
- Assists in defending product liability, warranty issues, business risk management, and complex litigation matters.
- Assists in handling insurance coverage and reinsurance matters for clients, including disputes arising out of professional and general liability, advertising, directors and officers, employment, products liability.
- Assists in advising clients on complex insurance claims, reinsurance issues, bad faith exposures, and general business matters.
- Assists in representing clients in state and federal courts throughout the U.S. and abroad in insurance coverage disputes.
- Assists in handling other general complex litigation matters for clients.
- Assists with various stages of litigation for numerous corporate clients, including written discovery, depositions, dispositive motion practice, and courtroom advocacy, as well as developing trial and settlement strategies
- Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Law Clerk, 2012
- Phi Alpha Delta; Black Law Student Association, Social Chair
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- magna cum laude; National Honors Society for Collegiate Scholars; Golden Key International Honors Society; Dean Charles W. Hart Award
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Michigan Super Lawyers, Recognized as a Rising Star, 2019-2021
Professional & Community Involvement
- State Bar of Michigan
The Florida Bar
American Bar Association
Wolverine Bar Association
Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
The Wolverine Bar Association
- Board of Directors, 2017-present
News & Insights
- Press Release |
- Press Release |