Radmila Percy is a senior paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department with over eight years of experience in intellectual property prosecution and litigation. She manages all aspects of domestic and foreign filing portfolios, including application preparation, filing, prosecution, maintenance, acquisition and sale of intellectual property assets.
- McCarter & English, Patent Specialist
- Roberts Mlotkowski Safran Cole & Calderon, Senior Patent Prosecution Paralegal
- Rothwell, Figg, Ernst & Manbeck, P.C., Patent Prosecution Assistant
- KED & Associates LLP, Patent Prosecution Assistant/Paralegal
- Czech (fluent), Slovak (fluent), Russian (advanced), Polish (conversational) and German (conversational)
- Completed post-graduate coursework