Michael Iannotti is a Technology Specialist in the Intellectual Property department and focuses his work on patent matters for a broad range of large and small companies, including Fortune 100 and 500 companies. He is an interdisciplinary cell and molecular biologist with experience designing, developing and integrating new technologies from small molecules to cell therapies. Michael draws on his extensive experience as a scientist in both the federal government and the private sector to assist clients with advanced biotechnology discoveries. He has worked in both translational and clinical spaces and is a named inventor on one granted U.S. patent. He is also the author of numerous medical journal publications and a frequent presenter at national medical and educational association conferences.
- AstraZeneca, Associate Principal Scientist
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Scientist III
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Baylor College of Medicine, Huffington Center on Aging, Predoctoral Research Fellow
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cell, Molecular & Developmental Biology; Neurobiology & Physiology
- Dean's List
News & Insights
- lannotti, M.J. (2021) Gaithersburg BET Express: A High-Throughput, Multi-Specific Biologics Production Platform. AstraZeneca SciFest. Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
- lannotti, M.J. (2019) Endogenous Protein Detection by Acoustic Droplet Ejection: 3D-Printed Labware and Beyond. Society of Laboratory Automation and Screening. Washington, DC, USA.
- lannotti, M.J. (2019) Secretory Protein RPPA by Acoustic Droplet Ejection in Multiplexed High-Throughput Applications: 3D-Printed Labware and Beyond. Reverse Phase Protein Array 2019. Tokyo, Japan.
- Owens, A.; lannotti, M.J. et al. (2022) High-Throughput Cellular Thermal Shift Assay (CETSA) Using Acoustic Transfer of Protein Lysates. ACS Chem. Biol. 17(2), 322-330, DOI: 10.1021/acschembio.1c00760
- Tristan, C.A.; Ormanoglu, P.; Slamecka, J.; Malley, C.; Chu, P.; Jovanovic, V.M.; Gedik, Y.; Jethmalani, J.; Bonney, C.; Barnaeva, E.; Braisted, J.; Mallanna, S.K.; Dorjsuren, D.; lannotti, M.J. et al. (2021) Robotic High-Throughput Biomanufacturing and Functional Differentiation of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells. Stem Cell Rep. 16(12), 3076-3092, DOI: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2021.11.004
- lannotti, M.J. et al. (2019) Detecting Secretory Proteins by Acoustic Droplet Ejection in Multiplexed High-Throughput Applications. ACS Chem. Biol. 14(3), 497-505, DOI: 10.1021/acschembio.9b00001 *featured cover
- Zong, G.; Hu, Z.; O'Keefe, S.*; Tranter, D.*; lannotti, M.J.* et al. (2019) Ipomoeassin F Binds Sec61a to Inhibit Protein Translocation. Am. Chem. Soc. 141(21), 8450-8461, DOI: 10.1021/jacs.8b13506 *contributed equally
- Kearney, S.E.; Zahoranszky-Kohalmi, G; Brimacombe, K.R.; Henderson, M.J.; Lynch, C.; Zhao, T.; Wan, K.K.; Itkin, Z.; Dillon, C.; Shen, M.; Cheff, D.M.; Lee, T.D.; Bougie, D.; Cheng, K.; Coussens, N.P.; Dorjsuren, D.; Eastman, R.T.; Huang, R.; lannotti, M.J. et al. (2018) Canvass: A Crowd-Sourced, Natural-Product Screening Library for Exploring Biological Space. ACS Cent. Sci. 4(12), 1727-1741, DOI: 10.1021/acscentsci.8b00747