Dr. Li Gao is an intellectual property attorney and registered patent attorney who focuses her practice on preparing and prosecuting patent applications related to pharmaceutical, life science, chemical, material science, and medical device related technologies.
Dr. Gao assists clients on patent portfolio management including patent drafting and prosecution, patentability analysis, infringement and validity, freedom-to-operate, and due diligence investigations.
With an extensive background in pharmaceutical research and development, Dr. Gao brings a wealth of scientific expertise to her practice. She is an author of some scientific publications and a named inventor on several issued U.S. and E.P. patents.
- Brinks Gilson & Lione, Associate, 2017-2018
- AFID Therapeutics Inc., Director of Research and Development, 2006-2012
- AFID Therapeutics Inc., Discovery Chemistry Group Leader, 2005-2006
- AFID Therapeutics Inc., Research Scientist, 2004-2005
- Michigan State University, Research/Teaching Assistant, 2000-2004
- Mandarin Chinese
- summa cum laude
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- The Best Lawyers in America, Recognized as "One to Watch," 2021-2022
- Recognized in the area of Patent Law
News & Insights
- Press Release |