Jalen Farmer is a litigation attorney who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, white collar defense and investigations, and data security and privacy matters. His practice spans all stages of litigation, from pre-suit counseling to appeals.
Prior to joining the firm, Jalen served as a law clerk to two highly-respected federal judges of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. Before law school, Jalen was a Special Agent for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Investigations. In this role, he investigated transnational complex financial fraud and cyber crimes. Jalen leans on his experiences to help clients navigate high-stake disputes.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Detroit, Michigan, Paralegal, 2019-2020
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), New York, New York, Special Agent, 2017-2019
- Honorable Jonathan J.C. Grey, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Law Clerk, August 2022-August 2023
- Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Law Clerk, August 2021-August 2022
- Honorable Denise Page Hood, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Judicial Intern, Fall 2020
- cum laude
- Journal of Law in Society, Senior Note Editor & Special Projects Director
- Criminal Justice
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan