Jacob Drouillard is a corporate attorney who represents clients in the negotiation of strategic commercial agreements.
Jacob focuses his practice on the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Private equity transactions
- Venture capital transactions
- General corporate governance
- Securities offerings
- Assisted in the acquisition of target companies in small bone and spine market segments by fully integrated medical device company
- Advised client in the acquisition of target companies in transportation and defense industries by international engineering group
- Represented client in the capitalization of natural gas compression equipment joint venture among strategic, private equity, and management investors
- Advised client in acquisition of distressed hospital network and related assets by regional healthcare system
- Provided guidance in acquisition of limestone provider pursuant to Bankruptcy Code section 363 sale
- Assisted a client in the sale of online video gaming business held by media publisher to media conglomerate
- Represented a client in the sale of high-end chain of health clubs held by national health club operator to private equity fund
- Winston & Strawn LLP, Corporate Associate, 2008-2010
- Latham & Watkins, Corporate Associate, 2004-2008
University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
University of Dayton, B.S.
- summa cum laude
- Management Information Systems
- Michigan Super Lawyers, Recognized as a Rising Star, 2012-2014