Isaac Pasha is a corporate attorney who focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters, representing both issuers and underwriters in various transactions, including IPOs, SPAC transactions, private placements and follow on offerings. He advises clients on ongoing corporate and governance matters as well as SEC compliance and disclosures.
Honigman Law Israel is a wholly-owned Israeli subsidiary of Honigman LLP. Honigman Law Israel attorneys are qualified under and practice exclusively under U.S. law.
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP, Israel, Tel-Aviv, Associate
- The Government-Owned Companies Authority (GCA), The Israeli Ministry of Finance, Jerusalem, Israel, Chief-of-Staff/ Senior Advisor to the Director of the GCA
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP, New York, NY, Corporate Associate
- The Hon. Justice Hanan Melcer, Israel Supreme Court, Jerusalem, Israel, Law Clerk
- The Robina Foundation Scholarship
- The Yale Journal of International Law, Editorial Board Member
- Yale Law & Policy Review, Editorial Board Member
- magna cum laude
- Merit scholarship recipient
- Law & Business Review, Editorial Board Member
- New York