Denese Grove is a senior paralegal in the Corporate department and has more than 20 years of experience assisting with estate planning and trusts.
- Assists attorneys in creating wealth transfer plans for high net-worth clients
- Experience in preparation of:
- estate plan documents;
- trust funding;
- preparation of federal estate tax returns and federal gift tax returns;
- administering probate estates and irrevocable life insurance trusts; and
- establishing and maintaining private non-operating 501(c)(3) foundations
- Miro Weiner & Kramer, P.C., Estate Planning/Probate Paralegal, 1998-2004 (firm merged with Honigman)
- Hertz, Schram & Saretsky, Estate Planning/Probate Paralegal, 1996-1998
- David L. Smith, P.C., Office Manager and Estate Planning/Probate Paralegal, 1988-1996
Madonna University, B.S.
- Legal Assistant
Professional & Community Involvement
State Bar of Michigan, Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section