David London is a real estate attorney who practices commercial real estate law with an emphasis on lease negotiations. He represents landlords and tenants for retail, office, mixed use, industrial, and gaming facilities.
Georgetown University, J.D.
University of Michigan, A.B.
- with honors and distinction
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2018-2023
- Recognized in practice area of Real Estate Law
Professional & Community Involvement
- State Bar of Michigan
- Real Property Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Banking Law Committee
- Georgetown Law – Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute
- Advisory Board and Faculty, 1999-present
News & Insights
Seminars & Events
- Taking Your Retail Business Global: Key Issues in Unfamiliar TerritoryEvent | Orlando, FL | October 22-25, 2014 | ICSC 2014 U.S. Shopping Center Law Conference | Presenter