D’Antae Gooden is an associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment department. He focuses his practice on employment counseling, litigation, and strategic workforce planning.
- Aids in the preparation of responsive pleadings, drafting and responding to written discovery, and drafting dispositive motions.
- Assists in litigating employment discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and whistleblower protection cases.
- Drafts and reviews employment agreements and related contracts, including separation agreements.
- Dinsmore & Shohl, Associate Attorney
- Plunkett Cooney, Associate
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
- cum laude
- Moot Court, Associate Board Director and National Team Member
- Black Law Students Association, Vice President
- Detroit Mercy Law Fellow
- Detroit Mercy Law American Inns of Court
Michigan State University, B.A.
- magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
The Best Lawyers in America, Recognized as "One to Watch," 2023
- Recognized in the area of Labor and Employment
Professional & Community Involvement
YMCA Boll Family Branch, Board Member
Wolverine Bar Association
D. Augustus Straker Bar Association
Detroit Bar Association