Christine Phillips is an attorney in the Real Estate Department and focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, including commercial lending and finance transactions.
- Represents and counsel lenders in the structuring, negotiating and documenting of loan transactions, including real estate, healthcare, construction and middle market financing and direct bond purchases.
- Represents real estate owners and developers in the acquisition, sale, leasing and financing of commercial properties throughout the country.
- Reviews title matters, including reviews of surveys, title commitments, and documents of record.
- General Business Administration, Pre-Law
Professional & Community Involvement
- State Bar of Michigan
- Real Property Law Section
- Business Law Section
- Health Care Law Section