Angela Williams is a real estate attorney in our Chicago office. She focuses her practice on assisting with general real estate matters, especially for the commercial, industrial, and office building property types.
Served as an intern for the Honorable Charles E. Ramos in the New York Supreme Court
- Jenner & Block, Associate, 2015-2019
- Public Interest Law Initiative, CARPLS, PILI Fellow, 2015
- summa cum laude
- Virginia Tax Review, Editorial Board
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2024
- Recognized in the area of Real Estate Law, Ones to Watch