Honigman and six of the firm’s attorneys named “IP Stars” by Managing Intellectual Property magazine
Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP and six of the firm’s Intellectual Property (IP) attorneys have been named in Managing Intellectual Property magazine’s inaugural “IP Stars” list of recommended law firms and attorneys. Honigman’s attorneys who were recognized as “IP Stars” are:
- Jennifer Sheehan Anderson, partner, Intellectual Property Department’s Trademark and Copyright Practice Group;
- Joseph V. Coppola, Sr., partner, Intellectual Property Department’s Patent Practice Group;
- J. Michael Huget, partner and leader, Intellectual Property Department’s Litigation Practice Group and member of its Trademark and Copyright Practice Group;
- Anessa Owen Kramer, partner, Intellectual Property Department’s Trademark and Copyright Practice Group and Litigation Practice Group;
- Michael A. Lisi, partner and leader, Intellectual Property Department’s Trademark and Copyright Practice Group; and
- Jonathan P. O’Brien, partner and chair of the Intellectual Property Department and leader of its Patent Practice Group.
Honigman's IP Department consists of more than 60 legal professionals with experience in patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret services, including search, procurement, enforcement and anti-counterfeiting. The professionals in the IP Department serve clients from large corporations to start-up companies and have experience in numerous industries, including automotive (OEM and suppliers), advertising, banking, biotechnology, consumer products, e-commerce, electronics, fashion, food and beverage, gaming and hospitality, insurance, medical services and devices, pharmaceuticals, publishing (newspapers, books, magazines, multi-media), real estate, restaurant, retailing, software, telecommunications, and transportation.
“IP Stars” is a state-by-state list of firms and attorneys selected by the publication’s researchers and based on more than 1,000 interviews and surveys with law firm attorneys and in-house counsel.