The New Normal: The Cybersecurity Risks of an Unexpected Remote Workforce
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many companies have been forced to shift to operating remotely to protect their employees’ health. Consequently, cybersecurity risks across the nation have dramatically increased as hackers are using the pandemic as an opportunity to orchestrate a plethora of attacks on unexpecting businesses and employees.
With a single successful cyberattack having the potential to be detrimental to your business, it is vital you are taking the proper precautions to transition to a work-from-home environment that the protects the confidentiality and integrity of your networks, systems and data.
Please join Honigman, Doeren Mayhew, and Cloudburst Security for a complimentary webinar on:
- Security ramifications of an unexpected and unprepared remote workforce
- Repercussions of a cyberattack on your business
- Common security weaknesses and ploys cybercriminals are cashing in on during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Technology areas requiring a heighted security focus with a remote workforce
- Best practices for operating your business with a secure virtual private network
- Implementing proper policies and procedures for remote workers
- The loopholes of many cybersecurity insurance policies leaving your business unprotected
- Elements of a good business continuity plan during a crisis, such as a pandemic
- The future of remote work beyond the COVID-19 pandemic crisis