Careers in Trademark Law: A Panel Discussion for Law Students
| 6:00pm EST
Ann Arbor, MI
Event Sponsor: International Trademark Association (INTA)
Practitioners from law firms and corporations will answer
questions such as:
- What are the best ways to enter the field of trademark law?
- How does one start a career in trademark law?
- What do I need in order to complete an application for a position in trademark law?
- What are the qualifications sought by law firms, trademark law counsel or companies in recruiting attorneys?
- Is it easy to move from a law firm to a company, and vice versa?
Featured panelists include:
- Timothy Gorbatoff, Attorney, General Motors Corporation
- Linda Heban, Vice President and Chief Trademark Counsel, H-D Michigan, LLC (Harley-Davidson)
- Jennifer Hetu, former USPTO Trademark Examiner
- Elizabeth F. Janda, Partner, Brooks Kushman P.C.
- Paul Justin, Corporate Counsel, Rocket Mortgage LLC
- Julie Kretzschmer, Associate, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Sharon Ceresnie Sorkin, Associate, Loeb & Loeb LLP
If you are interested in attending, please send an email to email@example.com no later than October 13.
We hope you take advantage of this opportunity so be sure to come prepared with your questions for the panel!
To request an interview or find a speaker, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org