Todd Jones is a senior paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department with over ten years of experience in intellectual property prosecution and litigation. He is currently responsible for managing all aspects of domestic and foreign trademark portfolios, including application preparation, filing, prosecution, maintenance, acquisition and sale of intellectual property assets.
Todd works with clients to help effectively manage all facets of their global trademark and U.S. copyright portfolios. He conducts IP research and due diligence as well as audits to assist buyers, sellers, and other interested parties in corporate transactions and assists with all other facets of trademark, copyright, and internet domain matters.
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Dayton, OH, Intellectual Property Paralegal, 2017-2018
- Velocys, Inc., Plain City, OH, Intellectual Property and Global Contracts Compliance Paralegal, 2014-2017
- Pepper Hamilton, LLP, Philadelphia, PA, Intellectual Property Paralegal 2013-2014
- Fraser Clemens Martin & Miller, Perrysburg, OH, Intellectual Property Paralegal 2009-2013
- Public Law and American Government