Richelle Cutler is a patent agent in the Intellectual Property department. Richelle has a broad range of biotechnology knowledge and expertise in RNA interference, immunotherapy, virology, biochemistry, and bioinformatics. Her experience includes drafting patent applications and managing application filings and prosecution. Richelle is practiced in performing prior art searches and patentability analyses.
Additionally, Richelle completed postdoctoral training at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD.
- Battle Biotech, Patent Agent, 2020-2021
- Strom Patent Law Firm, Patent Agent/Paralegal, 2010-2019
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Senior Research Technician, 2009-2010
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Post-Doctoral Fellow, 1999-2002
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)