Rebecca Olivier is a senior paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department.
- Manages all aspects of U.S. and foreign trademarks including application preparation, filing, and prosecution and maintenance
- Prepares, files and maintains copyrights and state trademarks
- Monitors and responds to incoming communications for U.S. and foreign trademark applications and registrations
- Provides assistance in responding to Office Actions, including research and gathering evidence
- Performs research and due diligence reviews for trademark dispute matters
- Prepares Assignment and Chain of Title documents for the U.S. Trademark Office and foreign jurisdictions
- Reviews and reports Watch Notices
- Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C., Legal Assistant, 2001-2011
Macomb Community College, A.A.S.