Natalie McGinn works in the General Counsel’s Office as the Firm’s Client Intake Counsel. Ms. McGinn is responsible for managing the business intake screening process and the vetting of new clients. Ms. McGinn reviews and negotiates all unique engagement agreements, including outside counsel guidelines, and works with the Firm’s attorneys, administrative teams, and clients to ensure a clear understanding of, and compliance with, the terms of the relationship between the Firm and its clients.
Prior to joining Honigman, Ms. McGinn was a partner at a boutique litigation firm with a focus on commercial litigation and white-collar criminal defense.
- Gelber Schachter & Greenberg, P.A., Miami, FL, Partner
- New York County District Attorney's Office, New York, NY, Assistant District Attorney, Appeals Division
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, New York, NY, Litigation Associate
- Judge Edward R. Korman, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, Brooklyn, NY, Law Clerk
- Judge Stanley Marcus, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, Miami, FL, Law Clerk
- Spanish (native)
Duke University School of Law, J.D.
- cum laude
- Duke Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief
- Faculty Award for Constitutional Law and Civil Rights
- James S. Bidlake Memorial Award for Superior Achievement in Legal Analysis, Research & Writing
Harvard College, B.A.
- cum laude
- New York