Mark Kleinlein is a partner in the Insurance Department with more than 20 years of experience in insurance as an attorney, broker, and company executive. He concentrates his practice in the area of alternative risk financing.
- Counsels clients on captive insurance matters, including feasibility studies, formation, and ongoing management
- Experience includes policy drafting and interpretation, third-party contract review, and insurance program negotiations with insurers and reinsurers
- Licensed Insurance Broker
- Aon, Senior Vice President
- Marsh, Vice President
- Willis, Client Advocate
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
University of Wisconsin, M.B.A.
- Risk Management and Insurance
- with honors; Spencer Scholar; Beta Gamma Sigma
Michigan State University, B.A.
- Political Science/Pre-Law
Professional & Community Involvement
State Bar of Michigan
News & Insights
Seminars & Events
- How to Leverage Healthcare Captives in a Transitioning MarketEvent |
- Captive Fundamentals from your Manager, Lawyer and ActuaryEvent | | 2018 Cayman Captive Forum, Insurance Managers Association of Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands | Presenter
- Insuring Reputational Risk in Your CaptiveEvent | Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands | | Insurance Managers Association of Cayman | Presenter
- It's an Insurance Company: The Importance of How You Run Your CaptiveEvent | Stamford, CT | | Connecticut Captive Insurance Association's Symposium on Captive Insurance | Moderator