Latifa Dabaja is an associate in our Intellectual Property Litigation Department. She focuses on a wide range of matters including patent, trademark, copyright, and trade dress matters. She has assisted in the litigation of technologies and products in the pharmaceutical, automotive, mechanical, software, and consumer goods industries. Latifa assists with various stages of litigation, including discovery and depositions, dispositive motion practice, and claim construction briefing.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Judicial Intern, Judge James L. Graham, 2019
- The Ohio State University Technology Commercialization Office, Legal Intern, 2019
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Judicial Intern, Judge Michael H. Watson, 2019
- Brooks Kushman P.C., Summer Associate, 2018
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Judicial Intern, Judge Avern Cohn, 2018
- University of Michigan-Dearborn, Laboratory Technician: Lead Co-op, 2013-2016
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D.
- The Ohio State Technology and Law Journal, Executive Editor
University of Michigan-Dearborn, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
News & Insights
Seminars & Events
- Speaker, Examining the Latest Developments on the PTAB’s use of Discretionary Denials, Annual PTAB Webinar SeriesEvent | | New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association (NJIPLA)