Kirt Berthiaume is a tax consultant in the Corporate Department. He has more than 25 years of experience in tax compliance, forecasting, and planning at international, federal, and state levels.
- Provides tax compliance for individuals, trusts and estates, business entities, and nonprofit entities
- Advises on international taxation issues, including offshore reporting
- Advises on employment tax matters
- Analyzes the tax effects of complex transactions, including parachute payments and arbitrage calculations
- Monitors accounting for complex transactions
Professional & Community Involvement
Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants