Jenna Saunders is an intellectual property attorney who focuses her practice on strategic counseling and guidance regarding intellectual property matters, including patent litigation, inter partes reviews, patent prosecution, and transactional matters.
Jenna's practice covers a wide range of technology and industries, including pharmaceutical, medical device, automotive technology, software, and retail products. Jenna assists with various stages of litigation, including pre-suit investigation, discovery and depositions, dispositive motion practice, claim construction briefing, and post-trial motions. Jenna has also participated in a jury trial in the District of Delaware.
Prior to attending law school Jenna was an engineer at a medical device company, where she designed medical device and manufacturing technologies.
- McAndrews, Held & Malloy Ltd., Associate
- Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, Associate
- The Hon. Carol Hooten, Minnesota Court of Appeals, Judicial Extern
- The Hon. Patrick J. Schiltz, U.S.D.J., United States District Court, District of Minnesota, Judicial Extern
- Boston Scientific, Process Engineer
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Minnesota Law Review (Vol. 103 & 104), Note and Comment Editor
- Biomedical Engineering
- Dean’s List
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
News & Insights
Seminars & Events
- Expanding the Eligibility Requirements to Foster Inclusion and Innovation in the U.S. Patent SystemWebinar | | Intellectual Property Owners Association Webinar Series: Movement for Requesting Action to Remedy the Gender Gap in the Patent Bar | Presenter