Jacqueline assists the attorney team and intellectual property clients in the preparation and prosecution of patent applications with a focus on chemical, life, and materials sciences.
Jacqueline works on a wide array of technologies including:
- Therapeutics, such as pharmaceuticals, small-molecule drugs, protein therapeutics, probiotics, nanotherapeutics, and gene therapies.
- Materials science, such as plastics/elastomers, adhesives, wire and cable coating materials, nanomaterials, and biofuel.
- Genetically engineered plants and crop improvement.
- Stem cells and cell culture.
Jacqueline's core technical experience is in the fields of chemistry and biochemistry. She has more than 12 years of experience as a research scientist and has authored scientific research papers. As an undergraduate, she worked on developing compounds for use in solar cells and in cancer therapeutics. As a graduate student and postdoctoral fellow, she studied DNA damage in aging and diabetes.
- Quarles & Brady, LLP, Patent Agent, 2019-2020
Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Postdoctoral Fellow
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Professional & Community Involvement
Letters to a Pre-Scientist, Scientist Volunteer
Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago