Catherine Niedermaier is an intellectual property attorney who focuses her practice on strategic counseling and guidance regarding intellectual property matters.
Catherine counsels clients on domestic and international patent procurement strategies, and prosecutes patents in a wide array of technologies.
Her technical background working as an engineer enables her to assist clients with mechanical, electromechanical and computer related technologies including speech processing, distributed storage systems (hardware and software), cloud computing, encryption systems, telecommunication and networking systems, graphical user interfaces, digital therapeutics, internet applications, cellular and optical networks, automotive applications, apparel, and footwear.
- Honigman LLP, Law Clerk, 2018-2020; Summer Associate, 2018
- Henkel Corporation, Senior Applications Engineer, 2017; Applications Engineer, 2014-2017; Engineering Intern, 2011
- The Boeing Company, Engineering Technical Specialist 2, 2013-2014
- cum laude; Order of the Coif; Silver Key Certificate
- Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Dean’s list; University Honors
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2024
- Recognized in the area of Patent Law, Ones to Watch