Catherine Niedermaier is an intellectual property attorney who focuses her practice on strategic counseling and guidance regarding intellectual property matters. Catherine counsels clients on domestic and international patent procurement strategies, and prosecutes patents in the software, electrical, mechanical arts, and consumer products.
- Honigman LLP, Law Clerk, 2018-2020; Summer Associate, 2018
- Henkel Corporation, Senior Applications Engineer, 2017; Applications Engineer, 2014-2017; Engineering Intern, 2011
- The Boeing Company, Engineering Technical Specialist 2, 2013-2014
- cum laude; Order of the Coif; Silver Key Certificate
- Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Dean’s list; University Honors
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)