Carsten Parmenter is a litigation attorney who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and regulatory matters.
- Honigman LLP, Summer Associate, 2021
- Indiana Office of the Attorney General, Solicitor General Division, Extern, 2021
- United States Magistrate Judge David R. Grand, United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, Extern, 2020
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D.
- cum laude
- Order of Barristers
- Winner, 2020 Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition
- Indiana Law Journal, Executive Online Editor
- Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, Editor
Northwestern University, M.P.P.A.
Northwestern University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan