Anna Transit is a litigation attorney who focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation matters. She assists in representing clients in various stages of litigation and has significant experience conducting legal research.
- Wayne State Law School Asylum and Immigration Clinic, Student Attorney, 2019-2020
- Sugar Law Center for Economic and Social Justice, Peggy Browning Fellow, 2019
- Ellison & David, LLP, Legal Assistant/Paralegal, 2017
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- magna cum laude
- Governor's Scholar; Gold Key recipient
Grinnell College, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan