Amanda Blackburn is an associate in the Intellectual Property department. She concentrates her legal work on trademark matters.
- Conducts trademark clearance searches
- Assists clients with prosecution of domestic trademark applications before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Prepares and files trademark applications and maintenance documents with the USPTO and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- Manages domestic and international trademark portfolios, including registration, maintenance, and renewal of trademarks
- Assists clients with pre-litigation trademark enforcement matters through cease and desist letters and negotiations
- Assists clients with trademark enforcement proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Bodman PLC, Trademark Paralegal, 2007-2009; 2014-2016
- University of Michigan Office of the General Counsel, Executive Secretary, 2010-2014
- Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, PLLC, Legal Assistant, 2009-2010
University of Toledo College of Law, J.D.
- with honors
Davenport University, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- ABA Paralegal Certification
Hope College, B.A.
- Business Management
- Academic Alumni Honors Scholarship