Alex Belica is a litigation attorney who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and regulatory matters. His experience includes researching and drafting opinions, at both the trial court and appellate level, on a wide range of civil and criminal issues and preparing pre-argument memoranda.
- The Honorable Robert H. Cleland, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, Judicial Clerk, 2020-2022
- The Honorable Mark S. Massa, Indiana Supreme Court, Judicial Clerk, 2019-2020
University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Semifinalist, Michigan Oral Advocacy Competition
- Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review, Articles Editor
- Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy, Visiting Editor
Hope College, B.A.
- magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan