Aileen Raymond is a paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department and has more than 17 years of legal experience.
- Prepares, revises, reviews, and files U.S. provisional, U.S. utility, and Patent Cooperative Treaty (PCT) applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, PCT applications, and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Provides legal support on a variety of intellectual property matters
- Researches and compiles information pertaining to national and international intellectual property rights
- Extensive experience utilizing patent software, including PattsyWave, Anaqua, Quantify IP, AQS, USPTO EFS and Patent Center, WIPO ePCT, EPO-online, Patentscope, and IPDA
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents/associates, governmental agencies, other law firms, and corporations
- Prepares and maintains individual client status charts
Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- Business Transactions and Intellectual Property
Michigan State University, B.S.
- Environmental Biology/Microbiology
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)