Honigman has dealt with a large number of state antitrust agencies and is very familiar with the issues and processes raised at the state level. These have included, among others, the following:
- Defended a state investigation of a hospital merger in Maine
- Defended a state investigation of hospital negotiations with managed care in Missouri
- Defended a state investigation of a sale of certain healthcare businesses in Michigan
- Defended a state investigation of consumer electronic sales in New York
- Defended a state investigation of multilevel marketing practices in North Carolina
- Defense of state price-fixing investigation in the beverage distribution industry
- Litigated criminal price-fixing case against state attorney general
- Defense of an antitrust investigation by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Texas Attorney General and negotiation of a consent decree on behalf of an Austin, Texas, network of general surgeons.
- Defended FTC and state attorney general investigation of physician merger in Pennsylvania.