MACPA Construction Industry Conference
Description: Explore the hottest issue affecting both the construction and real estate industries. Designed for both public practitioners and financial executives, this program offers critical ideas and plans for action. Learn the pressing issues and challenges faced by these industries from the best consultants and strategists.
Tax Credits: What's Available & How Do I Go About Getting Them? (Double Session)
Mark A. Hilpert, Consultant / Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn, Lansing, MI
Richard A. Barr, Partner / Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn, Detroit, MI
Michigan has many opportunities for business development and growth. Join us for this informational discussion of the various tax credits and other incentives and what you need to do to help your company or client get them. Special attention will be paid to Brownfield and Renaissance Zone credits, but will not be the only ones discussed. This session is packed with information you don't want to miss!
Event Sponsor: Doeren Mayhew
Fees: $225 MACPA Members, $325 Non-Members
Recommended CPE Credit: 9 Hours with Optional Early Bird Ethics Session (includes Accounting & Auditing and Ethics)
- 7:00 AM - Optional Early Bird Ethics Session Registration & Refreshments
- 7:30 AM - Optional Early Bird Ethics Session Begins
- 8:00 AM - Conference Registration & Refreshments
- 8:30 AM - Welcome & Featured Presentation - Dominic A. Cingoranelli, Jr.
- 9:40 AM - Breakout Sessions
- 10:40 AM - Breakout Sessions
- 11:55 AM - Group Luncheon
- 12:45 PM - Featured Presentation - David L. Littmann
- 1:55 PM - Panel Presentation
- 3:25 PM - Breakout Sessions
- 4:40 PM - Adjournment
To request an interview or find a speaker, please contact: email@example.com