Yoshi Hassan is a senior paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department with over fifteen years of experience. He concentrates his legal support in the area of worldwide patent prosecution matters with particular focus in U.S. patent law, including new applications, office actions, issuances, maintenance fees, and other patent deadlines and filings. He maintains large and small client portfolios for worldwide applications by collaborating directly with attorneys, clients, and foreign associates in the filing, prosecution, and maintenance of U.S. and foreign patent applications, as well as maintenance of U.S. and foreign patents upon grant.
- Kenealy Vaidya LLP, Washington, DC, Practice Coordinator and Senior Intellectual Property Specialist, 2015 – 2022
- Oliff, PLC, Alexandria, VA, Intellectual Property Specialist, 2013 – 2015
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, Washington, DC, Intellectual Property Specialist – Docketing and Prosecution, 2012 – 2013
- H.C. Park & Associates, Tyson’s Corner, VA, Intellectual Property Specialist, 2010 – 2011
- Sughrue Mion, Washington, DC, Patent Secretary, 2007 – 2008
- Jagtiani & Guttag, Fairfax, VA, Paralegal & Intellectual Property Docket Assistant, 2005 – 2007