Sandra Abbo is a corporate attorney who focuses her practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling and representation.
- Honigman LLP, Summer Associate, 2021
- Phillips Black, Legal Intern, Summer 2020
- Hakim & Toma, P.C., Legal Intern, Summer 2018
- Randall Denha & Associates, Legal Intern, Summer 2017
- Arabic (fluent), Spanish (limited working proficiency)
University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Child Advocacy Law Clinic, Student Attorney 2020
- Entrepreneurship Clinic, Student Attorney 2021
Michigan State University, B.A.
- summa cum laude
- Dean's List
- Highest Distinction in English
- Student Government Vice President
Professional & Community Involvement
Students Consulting for Non-Profit Organizations, Michigan State University, 2017-2018