Rose Nagel is a senior paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department and has more than 20 years of legal experience. She concentrates her legal support in the area of patent matters.
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for worldwide applications
- Prepares, revises, reviews and files U.S. provisional, U.S. utility and Patent Cooperative Treaty (PCT) applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and foreign jurisdictions
- Monitors and formal handling of various action items to keep worldwide applications in good standing, maintain data in data management systems, and deadline monitoring
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents and associates, governmental agencies, other law firms and corporations, and communicates with same
- Works directly with attorneys, clients and foreign associates in the filing, prosecution and maintenance of U.S. and foreign patent applications